New employees will need to take the following steps to setup their networking/communications needs:
- Setup your UBNet account
- Email access will begin the first business day after you have setup your UBNet account
- Desktop/laptop configuration (including Exchange email) contact ACTS at ext. 4606
- Setup your voicemail greeting. (For telephony questions or assistance, please contact ACTS at ext. 4606)
- Need access to Colleague? Complete the Colleague Access Form, available on myUB
- VPN access requests must be submitted to Helpdesk@bridgeport.edu
- Access to myUB department team sites must be requested by the team site administrator. Submit requests to Helpdesk@bridgeport.edu
E-mail and Calendar
- Access your UB E-mail and Calendar through Microsoft Outlook, on the web at https://owa.bridgeport.edu, or on your mobile phone's email application.
- If you require ACTS assistance, you can submit a case via email by emailing email@example.com and a technician will reach out to clarify the details of your request if necessary. You can also submit a case via the web here or over the phone at 855-333-8248 or 203-576-4606.